My Going Away Soiré with the Autumn Ladies

I can't believe it's here.  Three months have gone by so fast, yet I feel like I've been gone forever.  It's bitter/sweet of course as I will miss all these lovely ladies I've grown so accustomed to seeing every day.  They organized a 'night out' for me that included a mini bus into Portsmouth and drinks (thanks to the CEO and of course, Sarah!).  We all had so much fun!  I even rode the mechanical bull!  It's crazy to think that this might be the last time I see these girls... although I hope not!  What a wonderful experience it has been to live and work in England over the past 90 days.

I have been so fortunate to get to explore England and even beyond, to Paris, Ireland, Wales and my last stop before home being Italy this coming Saturday!  The weather has been beautiful and warm here these past few weeks, making it even harder to say good-bye! Oh, how I'm going to miss the lovely people, the delightfully posh accents, the serene walks and the gorgeous train rides into London!

Only a few days left, and the Royal Wedding, of course, and then I'm off with all my bags, headed to Heathrow Airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment