Bike ride to Bosham

Another gloriously beautiful day in England and the forecast looks like it's going to stay that way over the Easter weekend as well!  After work today, I decided to jump on my bike and head over to Bosham, just two miles to the west of where I live.  I'm so glad I decided to go!  The weather was great... sandals and a tank top, a warm breeze and amazing scenery along the way!  Bosham is such a cute place!  Sitting along the water across from Del Quay and Chichester Bay, it's so picturesque.  I can't believe I only have ten more days left living in this beautiful country!  Time has flown by.  I'm off to Wales for Easter weekend, so stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. i bet london is absolutely CRAZY with wedding preparations!!! good luck flying out after the big event!!! can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete